Monday, November 12, 2007

T minus 4 days

Well, I officially applied to grad school today. I sent in my application online, paid the $35 fee, and gave the paperwork to the registrar's to have my transcripts sent. I asked Al, Judy and Bill Ruhf to write my letters of recommendation. I figured that was a good spread; Al is my boss at admissions, Judy is my acamdemic advisor, and Bill was my main supervisor at the lab this summer. Bill seemed kinda excited to write me a letter, so I guess thats a good sign. I just need to ace my test this Saturday, and then hopefully everything else works out. At this point everything is out of my hands except for the test, so I am really focusing on that. I just pray that everything works out and this is what I am supposed to be doing.

In a lighter note, I am getting me hair cut next week! I am super excited. I am getting 10 inches cut off. I think I found a style that I like, but we will see what Tony thinks, and how much length I have after the 10 inches is off!

No comments: