Sunday, August 24, 2008

All Moved In....

Well I am officially in Kentucky. Its ok so far. I have a cute little apartment. I have all new appliances in the kitchen, including a dishwasher (which is prolly my favorite part!) I have washer and dryer hook-up, but alas no washer and dryer. I had to take my laundry yesterday to this really ghetto laundromat which turned out horrible. Half their washers didn't work. Then I put my clothes in the dryer for over 1.5 hours and my clothes were not dry at all. I ran out of quarters so I just brought them home and laid them all over the house to air dry. I later found a tick in my bed, which I am assuming came from there. GROSS! Needless to say, I won't go back there.
Today I pretty much hung out around the house. Did the habitual trip to Wal-Mart to get a few things. Then I came home, took a nap, and have been cleaning unpacking, and knitting of course. I am working on Brock's Christmas Present which will be a Transformers Hat like the one Nicholas got for Christmas last year. I also organized my yarn stash, and I have 19730 yards of yarn. Thats 11.21 miles! Some of that will become Christmas presents, but a good chunk is sock yarn for me. Obviously I need to get knitting....

1 comment:

Miss Melville said...

woot woot new home! I expect pictures and an address at some point. :)