Saturday, September 6, 2008

Busy Saturday.

Well, I am so close to being finished with Joseph. I had some trouble with him this week. The first time I made his coat, it was way to big. So I had to frog it, and do it again. Unfortunately the second time I was not in the mood to do it, so it languished until today. I buckled myself down and got his coat, both his arms, and his hands done today. Everything is sewn on. Now all that's left is his beard, hair and embroidering his face. So that will be my job tomorrow in between studying.
Today was the first home football game. EKU vs WKU. Supposedly its a big rivalry. I didn't go. I really wasn't in the mood. I'm not really that big of a football person anyway. I did go to a wedding this afternoon though. A guy from the Wesley Center was getting married so a few of us ended up going. I think it was the shortest wedding ever. It started a little after 4pm, and was done before 4:30pm. It was nice and simple too, even with two preachers officiating over the ceremony.
Alright, I'm off to bed as I have church in the morning.

No comments: