Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy (belated) Birthday Recap

Ok, ok. Yes I know this is a week overdue.

Last Wednesday was my birthday. I'm the ripe old age of 25 now. The birthday itself was fairly un-eventful. My lovely boyfriend did drive down here to take me out to dinner though, which was nice. We went to Logan's and even convinced our waitress to bring me a free dessert. They didn't sing but she did yell Happy Birthday and Yeehaw or something. The cheesecake was totally worth it.
I got quite a few presents, mostly opened much before my birthday. My mom got me a new lunch pail from Tupperware with some matching lunch containers. Dad and Darcy gave me a new George Foreman. I has plates that you can take off and switch for other ones, so I can grill, and cook pizzas or quesadillas on it too, among many other things.
Adam gave me a few things for my birthday, but the big gift was this.

Its a pink pistol! I'm pretty excited about it. We took it out and shot it the day after he gave it to me. I definitely need more practice and to build up my strength, as its hard for me to shoot it still. (Which makes me feel like a weakling.

No comments: