Monday, September 3, 2007

Welcome!

Well, I did it. I started a blog. I liked my livejournal, but I wanted a little more customization potential.
I have a pretty big year starting up soon. My senior year of college. I have projects to do, papers to write, books to read, countless hours of studying, and hopefully some fun in between. I am glad to be back though. I really enjoyed working for the Forensics Lab. I learned so much about evidence handling, paperwork, drug culture, as well as how to work and run the instruments. Not to mention that is completely affirmed that this is what I want to do with the rest of my life. Everyday was something new and even the scientists who had been there 15+ years never stopped looking up new information and learning. I can't wait to (hopefully) get a job next year.
Well, that's all for this post. Keep tuned for future episodes.

No comments: