Saturday, September 22, 2007

The OCD is kicking in.


Well, I started the baby's birthday sweater Thursday night. I have gotten pretty far considering I haven't had a lot of time to work on it. I need to have it finished withing the next two weeks, so it has become the only project I am working on.
As the title says, my OCD kicked in today. I went to the store, came home and cleaned out my car. (Which is saying something, I had cappacino cups in there from the drive here at the beginning of school.) Then I came in and wrapped Adam's present. Hopefully he gets to come over tonight and I can give it to him. Then I will post the pictures and pattern for that. Then I dusted, did dishes, and I am going to swiffer and mop here soon. I can't decide if I want to vaccuum yet, but expect it probably will happen.
I am kinda in this weird mood lately. Nothing makes me happy, and the littlest things just make me mopey. I was mopey last night, and went out with a couple of friends, and unfortunetely that made me more mopey, because I saw people I didn't want to see. Like I know this is a small campus/town, and its going to happen many more times before I graduate, but it still sucked. Oh well, maybe more cleaning will cheer me up.

No comments: