Monday, February 25, 2008

Busy Little Bee

I have had a busy couple of weeks, so unfortunetly this has not gotten updated as it should have. My senior project data is due this Friday, so I have been busy getting that done. I am very very close, hopefully everything will go well tomorrow and I will be done. Cross your fingers. I also have four tests this week. It seems like my professors all plan test to fall at the same time, so I have to cram them all in instead of having plenty of time to prepare.
I have been getting a little bit of knitting done. I have been doing the most knitting done during class time. I just finished a hat for my friend Andy the other day in Criminology. (FYI worst class EVER) It fit him really well, and he liked it, so that was good. It got some yarn out of my stash. I have been working really hard not to buy any yarn or craft supplies and just using what I have, so that I have less to move in May. Also, I just don't have the extra money lately to buy all that stuff. I bought groceries Saturday, and actually felt really guilty about it. But seriously, I need food, and if I have to eat one more processed cafeteria meal it will probably turn me into a preservative.
I have also been working on this cute little yellow shrug lately. I want to get it done in time for Spring Break. I get to travel with our Admissions department around MI and tell students about LSSU. It should be fun. I am looking forward to a relatively relaxing week, just traveling, letting other people drive, pay for my meals, getting some serious knitting time in the car.
I have also been trying to unravel this pink sweater I got from Goodwill about a month ago. I am unraveling it and am going to reuse the yarn to make something new. I have a really pretty sweater picked out. I want to get all the yarn ready so I can take that project to work on in the car next week. I have a really cool tutorial to rip sweaters apart to use the yarn I will have to post next time, plus some of the pictures of the sweater as I work on it!

No comments: