Monday, February 4, 2008

Quick Update.

Yes I am still alive. Sorry I haven't called Mom.

Things are pretty busy here at school. All my data for my Senior Project is due at the end of the month. So that deadline looming is pretty stressful, not to mention that I have four test this Thursday and Friday. But Friday I get to come home(!) for the weekend, go to a hockey game, and see my family. I am super excited.
I have been knitting, I am still working on those socks. I have also started a little yellow shrug which should be super cute when its done. I got together all of my leftover acrylic that was in the same kinda color scheme, and I am going to be working on afghan squares with it, and will eventually have a blanket. I have actually been working a lot on that, because I can do that in class, or at a hockey game. Its also really mindless knitting, so its perfect for short break from studying and homework.
Alright, hopefully I will have a better post tomorrow with some pictures, but just wanted to pop in a let everybody know I was still here!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I was actually worried. I still need Jeff's phone # in case of emergency.