Monday, October 8, 2007

Busy week.

I haven't had much time to knit lately. I was gone for those few days to Traverse City, and I have been playing catch-up in school work since. I think I finally achieved that. I have been mostly working on Heath's sweater, I almost have both fronts done. It is officially due tomorrow (his 1st birthday), but I am obviously not going to make that deadline.
I am going to take some time to show off what I got recently from Amazon.com. I earned a $100 gift certificate with my credit points and did some major spoiling of myself. I bought the following:






And last but certainly not least:


I love the knitted babes book, and can't wait to make stuff from it. I don't what it is, but I love toys and stuffed animals. The Knit for Peace book is also awesome, and I am going to make so many things from it. I think 2008 is going to be dedicated to charity knitting. I have a large stash so I could use that premise to make a nice dent. CSI is just going to help keep me distracted while I knit the endless Christmas presents.

Ok, back to the baby sweater.

No comments: